Sunday, June 21, 2009

I'm up to my elbows


in saltwater soap.... Lucky Mag featured it this month on the Lucky Breaks page...and we've been a bit overwhelmed.

So.. not much time for blogging or cooking. But I'm so enamored with all these greens I'm getting from the CSA that I decided I needed to branch out.



Hence for Pentti on Father's Day:
Wild Salmon, Mustard Greens and Potatoes with Mustard-Dill Glaze.

He's leaving for Canada tomorrow morning to see his Mom. What will I do with the house all to myself?? (besides make soap, of course.) I've got 240 pounds of Mango butter soap to make this week....and more saltwater soap, too.



3 comments:

jezebel said...

I just received a box from Saipua at Catbird. I was wondering at first why the UPS man was smelling so fine today, and then I realized- 'twas the soap. Cannot wait to bring some home with me.

Susan said...

and they tell me at the bank that my deposit slips always smell so good!

Enjoy the soap!

Deb G. said...

Oh, yum- I *love* your mango butter soap! [As if you didn't know.]