Thursday, December 31, 2009

from sun to snow

Here I am today in a snow storm that will probably nix my plans to go upstate to Rochester for an annual New Years Day get-together with my cousins....damn!

We planned to spend New Year's eve at my favorite hotel, then go to the family gathering tomorrow. Another night at the Rennaissance...then home on Saturday. Oh well.


I've been a lax blogger because I just came back from 4 days in Las Vegas with two friends. I took my computer, but the internet access in the hotel was not the best....

We stayed at the Luxor and I had the view below of the 'pyramid' from my room. Our rooms were in the 'west tower'.
Here are Barbara and Judy in front of New York, New York. We had a great time and it was wonderful to get away from soap for awhile!

We had great food, fun gambling, and also took in The Beatles™ LOVE™ by Cirque du Soleil® It was amazing!!

Las Vegas is such an 'over the top' place. Where else can you find a factory like this?

1 comment:

Sarah Ryhanen said...

you make me laugh tonight :)