Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New beginnings...

Finally back after an exciting election week.

This morning I received an email from a friend living in Paris:

" Dear Susan,

I hope all's going well. How refreshing to have this significant change coming with Barack Obama as our President Elect! I would like to be there right now to see the faces and feel the shift of energy on my home turf. However, here in Paris people are also sooo very happy... all over people feel a sigh of relief and the strength of hope."

An as a sign of hope, this appeared in my garden this week....







can you believe it?? its a white iris I had Pentti cut it and bring it in because I'm afraid it will freeze. It is middle of November, after all. We'll see if it opens!




1 comment:

Sarah Ryhanen said...

shoulda called this post, "Warming Trends"