Friday, April 9, 2010

back to our regularly scheduled blog...


just one more photo of Nea and her happy reunion when Sarah and Eric returned last night.

Now to soapmaking, food and flowers!

I made 4 batches of soap this morning....I hate lining the molds...so tedious.

This part is so much easier....white grapefruit in the mold....

Cleaning and organizing the workshop is also not my favorite part of soapmaking.
Bread pudding, a comfort food from my childhood ready for the oven for pot luck Mah Jongg tonight.

And...my garden is going crazy with this unusual heat. everything is coming up so fast.
Here is Fritillaria that Sarah and I planted last fall.

1 comment:

Joan Abrams said...

Skinny Sarah's flower arrangement is really special. All the food looks delicious. I sent the blog to my son and I believe that he will like to follow it.