I'm always in a rush...making dinner ( and breakfast and lunch since we work at home)
I like to cook, but not under pressure. So today I'll make:
- Maple Pecan Granola from What Geeks Eat.....thanks to Vanessa this has become my standard granola. Alas, Vanessa has taken a hiatus from her blog, but you can still browse it for some fantastic recipes.
- cornbread for tonight's dinner with chili and leftovers for the pork tenderloin I'm making tomorrow.
- my first batch of cherry/hazelnut biscotti for the holidays
- prep the vegetables for tomorrow's salad
- oh, and if I have time....a roasted tomato barley soup that I will adapt from Last Night's Dinner.
What little gift shopping I do is almost done and last Sat. I bought a wreath at the Christmas sale I visited. It came complete with the hanger, so I came home, hung it on my gate, and I'm DONE! Well almost. I just need a new bow for it.