Saturday, May 10, 2008

Slow Saturday and Tag Sales

I like to take my time in the morning, especially on Saturday. After 35 yrs. of getting up at 6AM...sleeping until 7:30 seems decadent to me and one of my great pleasures in life.

But today there was soap to make and no food in the house. So a trip to the store was a must.

I tried to make it a pleasure trip by checking out TagSaleMaps.com and finding a 40-family tag sale at a local church.
This one was all clothes and books....not the interesting stuff I was looking for. If I had more time today, I'd head up to Stormville for their big 'yard sale' It's not listed on their website, but it WAS listed on TagSalesMaps as Stormville Airports Ultimate Yard Sale. Now there's a yard sale worth going to.

One day I'll talk about my auction addition.

No comments: